Tuesday, March 10, 2015

DAY 2 SHOES

Here I am again with my second design for the challenge!!.. I picked this beautiful shoes from Charlotte Olympia which I love!! So colorful and the design is great!. The polishes I used are ‪#‎IsMaiTaiCrooked‬ by OPI,‪#‎MoreToExplore‬‪#‎SunsUpTopDown‬‪#‎PopTheTrunk‬ by China Glaze Nail Lacquer & ‪#‎ItComesEaselyForMe‬ by FingerPaints Nail Color. What do you think about this design?. Emoticono smile

** Día 2 Zapatos
Aquí estoy otra vez con mi segundo diseño para el reto!!. Y escogí ests hermosos zapatos de "Charlotte Olympia que me encantaron!!. Muy coloridos y el diseño esta genial!. Los esmaltes que use son: "Is Mai Tai Crooked?" de OPI, "More To Explore", "Sun's Up Top Down", "Pop The Trunk" de China Glaze & "It Comes Easel-y For Me" de Finger Paints. Que opinan de este diseño?. Emoticono smile **










No comments:

Post a Comment